LA Meetup in Santa Monica

LA Meetup in Santa Monica

When:

Where:Santa Monica

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Time of Event:06/11/2016 at 11:00AM

Location:The UnUrban Cafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Fee to Attend:Free

Come join us for some great networking. Meet with fellow investors and BPers? What help do you need to move onto the next step?

0Reply
17 views

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Sounds great, Jeff!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Great, See you there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Inglewood, CA · Member since 2015 · 294 posts · 150 votes
    10y

    I'm in!

  • Lender · Santa Clarita , CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    See you there!!

  • Newhall, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Cant wait.

  • Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 95 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    I will try to make it.  Just getting back from a month long job out of the country, so I may have some things to take care of.  Especially since I went into escrow no a triplex while i was in Fiji.  I hope I can be there to  get some advice on this purchase from everyone. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Ken Cooper congrats on the triplex.  Hope to see you at the meeting.

  • Pasadena, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! This will be my first BP meetup; I look forward to meeting you all soon

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    No need to RSVP?

  • Engineer · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Thanks for setting it up Jeff! See you there.
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    looking forward to seeing everyone.

  • Michael JonePro Member
    Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    See you.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    I would like to attend. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    You are welcome to join us

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 46 votes
    10y

    I am with @Jeff Greenberg and the even has changed locations to Lares.

    2909 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405

    It is just down the road from the original location. 

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Greenberg thank you. Heading over now. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Thank you one and all that made it to the meeting.  I hope that we did not loose anyone due to the change in venue.  The unurban cafe got double booked, but fortunately the owner was able to refer us down the street and saved the day.

    It was a great meeting and I hope that all attendees enjoyed it,

    Jeff

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.