Network (Louisville, KY)- Buying property @ the courthouse

Network (Louisville, KY)- Buying property @ the courthouse

When:

Where:101 Bullitt Ln., Suite 110, Louisville, KY 40222

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes

I put together another real estate investor get-together.  I've invited a local attorney who specializes in the courthouse process to do a small presentation on the process of buying property at the Jefferson County (Louisville, KY) courthouse.  He will stay and answer questions too.  

If you want to learn about the how tos, and the pros & cons of buying property at the courthouse steps make sure you don't miss this.  

We have our first sponsor for this gathering.  LouisvilleForeclosureMap.com is co-hosting this meeting.  It's a website created by @Major Robertson to streamline the way courthouse investors get their information.  It makes researching foreclosure properties fast and painless.   

I'm always looking for speakers and topic suggestions too.  Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions, comments, etc.

Hope to see you there. 

1Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Thanks for sharing Brett!  Major, the main page of your website indicates "Understand all the great features this maps provides and learn how to save your time searching for foreclosures. You will cut hours out of your search using this free tool.".  However after registering and navigating to the map it looks like I have to pay $30 to use it.  Am I missing something or can you provide any guidance?

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    This is great! Thanks for putting things on like this.

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    10y
    Hey Brett K. When is this one? I'm looking at two auction properties this week as possible first flips. Jay
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Thanks for sharing Brett!  Major, the main page of your website indicates "Understand all the great features this maps provides and learn how to save your time searching for foreclosures. You will cut hours out of your search using this free tool.".  However after registering and navigating to the map it looks like I have to pay $30 to use it.  Am I missing something or can you provide any guidance?

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    10y

    @Jay Leisten you aren't the only one that's told me that.  Unfortunately our meetup isn't until the 18th.  Good luck at the auction.  Make sure you bring your questions with you to the meetup if you can make it.  

    @Michael Seeker I know he is working on the site and trying to make it better.  It's already good.  I think he is finishing adding a comparable sale feature to the site.  I'm interested to see the final product.  

    @Natalya Whitaker you are welcome.  Hope to see you there.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 17 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jay Leisten:

    Hey Brett K. When is this one? I'm looking at two auction properties this week as possible first flips.
    Jay

     I plan on going to the auction too. Guess I'll be seeing you there.

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    10y

    sounds good @Natalya Whitaker.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    Michael, good catch. It was free to use for several months but it does cost money and time for me to run so I added a small monthly fee. You'll be able to see all the prior months for free but need to pay to view the current auction. I'll be sure to change that text. Hope that helps answer your question!

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Brett K. Thanks for putting these on but unfortunately, I will have to miss another one. I will be out of town. Hope you have a good turn out.

    Next time!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.