New Investors Meeting in Charlotte

New Investors Meeting in Charlotte

When:

Where:Fitzgerald's- 201 E 5th St

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 24 votes

Hey everyone!

Thursday's New Investor Meeting has been moved from the Brass Tap to Fitzgerald's in Uptown Charlotte! The address is 201 E 5th St, Charlotte, NC 28202. The Brass Tap had a scheduling conflict so we will be moved to the private upstairs lounge that I reserved at Fitz's. They validate parking at the Wake Forest parking garage right there on 5th, so make sure you bring your parking ticket in with you to the meeting so that the bartender can validate it. I can also get a couple of apps if people want, just text me. 

I want to thank everyone for attending the meetings so far- they've been a great way for people to get themselves out there and meet other like-minded investors! We've had a bunch of attendees get their first deals done, sometimes working with other people in the group! Let's keep it going!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me!

See you there!

Matt
704-223-5080 (cell)

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Unknown · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I'll try to come by.

    What time?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    630pm

  • Clayton, NC · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I'll try to make it next time. I'll finally be done with my real estate pre-license course next week, so I can start coming to more meetups! Thanks for arranging this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.