Prop Management, 1031 Exchange, Buddy System & Hardwood FloorsA-Z

1 Reply

• 10/25/16 06:30PM
  • DesignGroup47.com 47 Newbury Street (Route 1 North, just before Sonic carhop), Peabody, MA 01960
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening,

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:30 - 9pm

We have three (now Four) exciting topics to cover, so we can dive deep into them:

• 1. 1031 Exchanges to defer your taxes until you make it to the next level with Attorney Robert.
  • 2. Networking - what's everyone been up to for the last 30 days? Buddy system:
  • *How's Liann progressing with the duplex she found with Kim?
  • *Has Norm broken ground on that Land Deal?
  • *Did Bill get another Flip and pass his $20,000./deal record?
  • *How about that new marketing technique Norm has on CraigsLis?
  • 3. What are the advantages of starting your own Property Management Company vs Hiring it out?

4. Hardwood Flooring A-Z which is THE BEST (choice, price & installation) floor to put down in your Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedrooms, Entrance and Living Room. You'll learn How to Select it your self from THE Expert Peter!

See you Tuesday at DesignGroup47.com #47 Newbury Street, (Route 1 North, just before Sonic carhop, use SpringHill Suites driveway) Peabody, MA 01960

No charge to Members, Only $25. for guests or only $99./year to join.
Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945

Office 781-405-1845 [email protected]

Also I'll see you New Hampshire Investors at Martha's Exchange in Nashua tonight 10/24 7pm.

Did you know?
A "Flip" by definition occurs when you have a property Under Agreement and Sell the Agreement to another Investor who will add more value (and more profit for themselves). So you've essentially Sold it before you Bought it. As in a "coin flip." It doesn't take 3 months to determine whether it's heads or tails! Now a Wholesale deal is....

Testimonial:

"I enjoy coming to your group and appreciate your planning and organizing, I would like to concentrate my interest on property management and obviously land lording" -Bea P, member of the MREIA

Bea P: We do cover Tenant/Landlord issues at every meeting, so I look forward to reviewing your specific interests on Tuesday during our networking segment. -Mike

Of course we're just North of Boston, Massachusetts and a little South of New Hampshire

Looks like a great agenda Mike!  Very sorry to say @David Corey and I cannot make this!  Hope to connect at the next one.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here