DuPage County Real Estate Investors Meetup

DuPage County Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:5200 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Michael BarbariPro Member
Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes

The DuPage County Real Estate Investors group was started to provide a platform for DuPage County (and surrounding areas) real estate investors to share knowledge, resources, and deals.

The members of this group are involved in primarily single family, multifamily and commercial investments, and represent all levels of experience. The focus of the group is professional networking.

Our next meetup for 11/21 at Emmett's Ale House, 5200 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515 from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm.

These events are 100% networking. If you have a deal where you need a partner you will have the opportunity to present it to the group.

6:30 - 7:00 - Networking

7:00 - 7:30 - Introductions

7:30 - 9:30 - Networking

@Account Closed

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
9y

thanks for the tag @Michael Barbari

I will be there. 

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y
  • Real Estate Agent · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 19 votes
    9y
    Great! I look forward to another great networking event!
  • Investor · Naperville, IL · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 28 votes
    9y

    I've marked my calendar look forward to seeing everyone. 

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    9y

    thanks for the tag @Michael Barbari

    I will be there. 

  • Plainfield, IL · Member since 2016 · 139 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    I will be there again! I enjoyed the last meetup.

  • Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    Thank you for organizing that event! I'm a newbie and I will attend! Looking forward to meeting experienced investors! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Looking to network like minded individuals.

    I am a real estate agent, investor and property manager.

  • Attorney · Elmhurst, IL · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 161 votes
    9y

    @Michael Barbari  I would like to attend if you have room to accommodate.

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    @Vincent Incopero Yes. Please join our group on meetup.com to get updates. See you soon! Thanks. 

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    See everyone on Monday!!

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Adam Juodis:

    I will be there again! I enjoyed the last meetup.

    Sounds great. See you Monday night.

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mark Javier:

    Looking to network like minded individuals.

    I am a real estate agent, investor and property manager.

    Looking forward to meeting you, Mark.

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Stephany Trombello:

    Great! I look forward to another great networking event!

    Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

  • Real Estate Agent · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    You as well! And I look forward to it! You guys have done a great job!

  • Western Springs, IL · Member since 2012 · 81 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Looking forward to tonight!

  • Naperville, IL · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I am new in this rodeo. Interested to explore new opportunities. Will definately try to make it tonight. Thanks!

  • Flipper · Winfield, IL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    The event last night was very worth while to attend. Looking forward to the next one. Sorry I had to leave early, family matter pulled me away. Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    OP
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    It was great to meet you @Ty Eden. Thanks for coming out. Please join our facebook and meetup.com group to get updates on the next meeting. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.