• Lompoc, CA
Votes |
Learn How to use Lease Options to Make Money and help others

Keith Boley
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lompoc, CA
Posted Nov 6 2016, 21:12

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Lease Option Mastery Boot Camp

I couldn't believe it. I had effectively doubled my income without doubling my effort by figuring out how to work effectively.

Of course when I first told my friends that I was going to buy a house at a low price,make some renovations and do some clean up ,put a family in them and sell it at a higher price, they all laughed at me. "That's impossible," they said. "You don't know what you're doing. Where will you get the financing?"

Anyone can do this part time at first but, when you have doubled your old income then it’s time to make a decision.

Anyone Can find a deal to lease option Part-Time & Earn More than They Earn in One Year with a Job on just One House - Using None of their Own Cash or Credit and With No Prior Experience.

Examples of this year deals:

2235 Ridgelawn Ave Youngstown, Ohio Net Profit- $45,500

10 Gertrude road Windham, NH. Net Profit- $120,000

1068 Zander Drive Boardman, Oh.Net Profit- $67,000

All of these deals are no money deals. Meaning I used someone else’s money to do the deal

That’s $232,500 on just 3 deals guys! Not bad for an ex Correctional Officer and special

reading student in High School, Huh?

This year,I'm on track to net well over seven figures.Me, the Correctional Officer, some days I have to pinch myself.

Are you afraid of being a beginner? I was.

I knew nothing about the real estate business. I had too many questions and no answers .

• How do I FINANCE this project?
  • How do I choose the RIGHT PROPERTY to buy?
  • What changes should I make to make this property MORE ATTRACTIVE?
  • How do I market the property so that it SELLS QUICKLY?
  • How do I find contractors and keep them from screwing me over? How do I ensure I make a good profit and don't lose my butt?

Am I the only one intimidated by all these questions? Stress occurs when we have more questions than answers. I had enough stress.

The most damaging effect of stress is how alone it can make you feel. When starting something new, even when doing something familiar in a new or better way, we all appreciate some help and support. I was stressed out by all the uncertainty in my new venture, and I had nobody to turn

too for answers. Have you ever felt alone?

I changed my life in a few simple steps that anybody can learn. And I did it all while working part time. That's right, you don't have to spend many years of your precious life and hundreds of thousands of dollars to learn how to lease option properties using other people’s money or no money at all.

If you'll let me, I'll show you how to maximize your time and effort so you start making serious money now and guide you through the step-by-step process of buying, renovating and buying using OPM, cleaning them up or more which is your option and then selling them on a rent to own or lease option for big profits.

You can earn six figure per year in this market

Actually, that's the norm, not the exception.

I’ll Show You How To Do It

In Our Three Day Lease Option Strategy Mastery

Real estate is once again RED HOT! Prices are soaring all over the nation. That means there's plenty of opportunity to buy low and SELL HIGH!

As you know, homes aren't cheap. So a modest increase in the value of a home you own could be quite

sizable.Just imagine how much you could earn if you buy and sell several houses a year and earn a 50k profit per option contract.

Wow! Flip 5 homes in one year and you can earn a Quarter of a Million dollars. You can do that working part-time on evenings and weekends.

Imagine how much more you could earn if you decided to do real estate investing on a full time basis.

You could quickly earn in excess of $1 MILLION A YEAR like we will this year.

What can you do with an income of over $1 million a year?
  • Payoff debt - bills and credit cards
  • Provide a better standard of living for your family
  • Buy your dream home in the best neighborhood
  • Send you children to the finest schools without any student debt

You'll earn the respect of your friends, family and colleagues and have more time on your hands to

spend with the people you love, doing the things you love doing.

No Doubt About It,

The Income Potential Is Huge!

But, every business venture has its challenges. Investing in real estate can be a minefield of problems that can waste your hard earned money and precious time.

You may be tempted to give up before you realize any profits. What you need is a teacher who'll show all the dos and don'ts of real estate investing. Somebody who will answer all your questions and does what he teaches right here in this market.

I'll show you all the tips and tricks I used to get rich as a real estate investor. From how I started working part-time while I was a Corrections Officer, to how we grew our business to what it has become today, which is a money producing machine in just a few short years.

You'll see why buyers fight over it and the critical things you'd better do right and deadly fatal flaws most do wrong.

I'll teach you how to keep from getting fleeced by contractors, where to find them, how to hold them accountable, how to get through the bid process and catch them at their slimy tricks. You'll know what it should cost and be shocked to learn it's a lot less than you thought.

Remember we do this in Ca, Ohio, NH and all over the country so we will show you what we have learned the hard way.

In this INTENSIVE WORKSHOP

you'll learn

• You don't need YOUR CASH or CREDIT to start investing in property and MAKING

HUGE PROFITS

• You don't have to spend years learning how to invest in property to be SUCCESSFUL at  it,and take big dumb risks.
  • How to use LEASE OPTIONS as a tool to build wealth and ACHIEVE FINANCIAL

FREEDOM in less than a year.

I'll outline all the INSIDER STRATEGIES and PHILOSOPHIES to help you:

• Find DEEPLY DISCOUNTED HOUSES in the HOTTEST NEIGHBORHOODS
  • Get the financing you need WITHOUT CREDIT or INCOME VERIFICATION or BANKS
  • Improve/make repairs so that buyers FIGHT EACH-OTHER FOR YOUR HOME. My last three were sold before we finished the rehab.
Imagine Making Tons of Money While Helping People and Doing Good!

That's the public servant in me.

People like us are playing a major role in revitalizing the American economy. Recent years have been tough on American families and home owners especially. Many people found themselves owing more than what their house is worth. What a burden! People could not sell their homes because they are worth less than what they owe on them.

Many times I have been able to step in and pay the owner cash for the value of their home, saving them from foreclosure and ruining their credit. I have given many people the opportunity to start fresh this

way.Some sellers were driven to tears as a burden was lifted from their shoulders this is part of the Magic!

But a lot of the houses I buy are with short terms. This is my specialty and what I'm anxious to teach you. I find it very easy to get sellers to sell me their house needing with debt relief and will wait awhile to get their money. That means I can fix it and pay them when it's sold. It also means no monthly payments.

Yes, some are all cash deals but never with my money. I've also cracked the code to getting all the money I need to buy and rehab, and then some, from people, not banks or loan sharks. I can't wait to show you how I do it. Frankly, I have way more money lined up than I can use for deals.

I don't make payments, pay points, guarantee debt or even fill out an application. Nobody checks my credit. My score is irrelevant. And every time I buy an all cash deal, I bring home money the day I buy and never worry about running short of cash.

LEASE OPTIONS work because a home is easily the most important asset to any family.

Imagine helping people buy and sell the most important asset in their lives while making TONS OF CASH. It doesn't get better than this!

Even If You Have Some Experience Leasing Homes, You Need This Event!

Here's why:

At this exclusive small intimate event I'll reveal the top five strategies to taking your existing real estate investment business to new heights.

I'll show you:
  • How to time the selling of your property to make the HIGHEST RETURNS
  • How to market your property and create a bidding frenzy to push the price well ABOVE MARKET VALUE and get it sold before too much work is done. My last 5 houses did just that.
  • How to find properties with the most POTENTIAL and which tools to use to find them. In fact, most of the work is done for you.
  • How to use the internet and automation to intensify your marketing strategy and never talk to a buyer or seller until you know you'll do business together.
  • Where to spend your time EFFECTIVELY so you don't waste it and can run your entire business in less than 10 hours a month, like I do.

This Is The Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For! You Can Now Achieve

Success On Your Own Terms:

What are the benefits of working for yourself?

• No more commuting to a job with a boss who doesn't APPRECIATE you
  • Create your own schedule
  • Have more time for family and hobbies
  • Enjoy absolutely UNLIMITED INCOME
  • The smarter you work the more you earn

Act Now! Registration Has Just Opened And Seats Are Starting To Fill Up.

This will easily be 3 of the most life changing days of your life. Don't let this exclusive opportunity slip from your fingers. Experienced industry professionals eagerly pay up to $10,000 for the type of information given at my 3 day lease option mastery boot camp because they know they'll earn 10 to 20 times that with all they learn.

Ok Keith and Roberta, How Much?

We want this exclusive experience to be available to people who are starting out in the industry as well.

So, we are offering a one-time only, introductory special offer.

No, not $5,000. Not even $3,000.

If you take advantage of this opportunity RIGHT NOW, We’ll give you the secrets for making TONS OF CASH in real estate for...

A SPECIAL ONE TIME OFFER of only $797...

Keith and Roberta

So here's what I'll do for you: I'll let you attend ALL THREE DAYS of the seminar, and on the last day if you don't think you got much more than your money's worth, just tell me, and I'll write a full refund check and send it to you. Is that fair?

Now Let's Think About This For A Minute •••

I'm so damn confident you'll learn how to make a ton of money in real estate, I'll take all the risk, and frankly, my lifestyle isn't going to change a single bit by a measly $797. I'm perfectly happy to extend this courtesy to you, because I KNOW you'll love and benefit from this event.

Lease Option Strategy Mastery

REI Wealth Academy presents

Lease Option Strategy Mastery

Deadline:Nov 20th

• Yes Keith and Roberta Please enroll me immediately and reserve a seat for me and my guest to attend the Lease Option Strategy Mastery event. I understand I may sit through the entire event and if not thrilled with the content, I'll simply tell the staff, and you'll process my refund within three business days and I can keep the bonuses. The cost for the event is $797
  • For me and $597 for my guest and if your law enforcement your cost is reduced by $200 for you and your guest.

Please Print Clearly

Name: ______________________________________ Guest:_____________________________________

Address:_________________________________________________________________________________

City: _______________________________State:____________ Zip:_________________

Phone:( ___) _________________________________Cell Phone:(___ )______________________________

By signing below, I expressly authorize Rei wealth academy, along with their agents and affiliates, to call me or send me recorded messages or texts about their products and services using automated technology to my telephone/Cellular number I entered on this form. I understand that I am not required to consent in order to purchase. I certify that this is my own number.

Client's Printed Name __________________________Client's Email Address______________________________________________________

Client's Signature____________________________________ Date:__________________________

I understand the guarantee above and authorize the charges referenced below.

• Payment By Credit Card. Please charge my card(s) $_____________

Date:__________________

Card #______________________________Exp. Date:________________

Card holder's Name:______________________________________________________________

Card holder's Signature (Required):__________________________________________________

• Payment By Check:

Check Number:______________ Driver's License:_________________________

State Issued:_____________ DOB:_____________________

A Follow up email will provide Hotel information and event schedule.

Fax: 1-866-848-4236

Call Keith at 1-805-588-3596

The Katherine Grace Manor

1639 Poteet Road , Wirtz, VA 24184

Dec 2-4

Just outside

Roanoke, Va.

Loading replies...