• Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Indiana REIA Monthly Meeting!

Drew Wiard
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted May 24 2017, 20:17

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone!

I see LOTS of posts looking for a REIA in the Fort Wayne, IN or Northeast Indiana in general. Well, for those who don't know, we have a sizeable group that meets monthly on the 3rd Sat of most every month at 2777 Sherman Blvd Ft. Wayne, IN from 9:30a - Noon.  Of course, ALL are welcome to join, whether you're new to real estate investing or are a seasoned investor, and it costs nothing to come check us out and hang out for a bit. If you come by, be sure to grab me and say, "hey!"

Here is a link for this upcoming meeting: http://indianareia.com/meetings/

Should you have any questions, just let me know!

PS: Just to clarify, occasionally we will have nationally recognized speakers come to teach and share with us. They may or may not have products to pitch. (....regardless, I'm always grateful for the education!)

Loading replies...