Sacramento MeetUP (Unofficial, Underground Meeting)

Sacramento MeetUP (Unofficial, Underground Meeting)

When:

Where:Burgers and Brew, 317 3rd Street, West Sacramento, CA 95605

Cost:$10.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

The overdue, previously postponed Sacramento MeetUP is going down Thursday in West Sacramento. 

Let's see first hand how West Sac is upping it's game (and creating investment opportunities).

If you want to hang with the beautiful investor locals and flatten your tummy at the same time - you'll clear your schedule.

We're going to have fun and talk all things real estate.

Get the pulse of local investors / agents /  lenders / appraisers / and thought - leaders.

Bring a friend - Newbies welcomed!

Get on the GuildSummit.com email list for updates.

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 8 votes
9y

Your podcast show was the second BP Podcast I listened to! As a newbie to the industry I would be honored to join. 

@Tasia Turner We should head down together. 

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Your podcast show was the second BP Podcast I listened to! As a newbie to the industry I would be honored to join. 

    @Tasia Turner We should head down together. 

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I'm a new BP member, and I'm excited to be joining you guys!  

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Looking forward to this. Thank you, Al Williamson for setting this up. 

  • Attorney · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 300 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    @Al Williamson Where is the new location? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hey All,

    We've got a new hangout for the top secret Sacramento MeetUP. It's at

    1414 K Street in Downtown Sacramento

    6:15pm on Thursday, July 13th

    @Stephanie C.

    @Roop Dhillon

    @Reymon Hernandez

    @Account Closed

    Hope you all can make it!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Thank you for the update @Al Williamson

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank you, I'll be there! 

  • Attorney · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 300 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    It will be on the 3rd floor!

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    I'll try to make it, I started my new job in Folsom and I am getting off at 6PM.

  • Realtor · Rocklin · Member since 2016 · 128 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    Wish I could join you!   I love burgers and brew too.  I work every Thursday night at the hospital.  Hopefully I can catch the next one.  Have fun!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    9y
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I'm a newcomer to BiggerPockets and to real estate investing.  I will be there and I am very excited to meet you all!

  • Investor · Winters, CA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    I will be there!

  • Citrus Heights, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I went to burger & brew, since it's what I had on my calendar. Should have checked back in. 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Citrus Heights, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    1414k is all locked up, as well. Need a key card to get in. I'm likely too late. I'll push for next time.
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Is this meetup planning on happening again?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.