Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors meets once a month with 100+ in attendance. Networking is from 6 to 7pm and presentation at 7pm. Guest Speaker on the 10th is John Hyre - Tax Attorney, Real Estate Investor, and Self-Directed Expert will be joining us on the 10th with ways to save on taxes, protect our assets and build our retirement.
For MAREI Members and First Time Guests, the event is free if you pre-register. All others can Join from $12 a month to $99 a year, pay $25 at the door, or pre-register for $15. Full details and registration at www.MAREI.org.
FREE EVENT For FIRST TIME ATTENDEES
FREE Event for Members of MAREI
Not yet a member? Consider Joining to attend all Monthly Meetings for FREE and get a discount on all weekend training events:
Calendar for next few months:
November 2017: Subject To Investing with Edward ODaniel, Investor from St Louis
December 2017: Speed Networking
January 2017: Robyn Thompson the Queen of Rehab
February 2017: Speaker to be determined
March 2017: Vena Jones-Cox - Wholesaling and Marketing
April 2017: How to stay on the Right Side of the Fair Housing Police
May 2017: Joe Varnadore from Note School on Note Investing
Membership for one at MAREI is just $99 Annually and add a family member or business partner for just $50. We also have monthly and quarterly options as well.
Get the Scoop, Join and Register for Events at www.MAREI.org
So I have directed a lot of threads to this listing to learn more about our meeting, but I have seen quite a few questions that our guest speaker could answer and actually has a few blog posts, so I wanted to share:
- Service Providers Can & Will Destroy Your IRA
- MAREI October Meeting: Legally Hammer the IRS with John Hyre
- Huge Mistakes: Entrepreneur Pays Obscene Taxes After Typical “Checkbook LLC” & Poorly Planned LLC’s Blow up
- IRS Gets Its Wings Clipped on Roth IRA’s and “Substance Over Form” Doctrine
- Choice of Entity 101: Getting Your Company Set Up
- MAREI Workshop: Plan, Protect & Manage Your Real Estate Business & Keep the IRS Out of Your Business with John Hyre
- Daddy’s Little Tax Deduction
- Federal Income Tax 101
- Front-Line Asset Protection Against Lawsuits
how so i reregister my husband and myself to attend Tuesday evening?