Southern Maine Monthly Investors Meetup

Southern Maine Monthly Investors Meetup

When:

Where:Bull Feeney's, Portland, ME

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Portland, ME · Member since 2017 · 74 posts · 29 votes

Hello fellow investors! We have scheduled our next monthly meetup on Thursday, December 14th @ 6PM in Bull Feeney's in Portland. We are planning to meet on the 2nd floor where it's not too loud. Please click on the "Attend Event" button if you are planning to show up!

1Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kennebunk, ME · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    All, I have to bow out for this month as I'll be traveling for work again on that date.  Did you all see this in Bangor? MeetUp with Brandon Turner

  • Portland, ME · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi all,

    I am making a last minute decision to head to my rehab house right after work today.  I am still not trusting the propane furnace and I haven't been there since Monday.  Need to make sure all is ok and heat is still running.  Looking forward to checking in with you all.....

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday and I'll see you after the first of the year!

    Darlene

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.