Tampa Florida Meetup! Post Rod Khleif Event!

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/22/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Possible Chillies? , ... Tampa, Florida 34677
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP! 

My name is Scott and I will be attending Rod Khleif's multifamily event in Tampa on Jan 19th-21st. My mother moved down to the Tampa area in March working as an operations manager in the luxury hard money lending business. I will be staying in Oldsmar a few days after the event and wanted to see if there was interest in holding an event on Monday night, I called around from Oldsmar to Tampa and Chillies said they would host. Does anyone have any other meetup spots that could work? 

I attended Jake & Gino's event in TN a few months ago. Im looking to network with other investors in the area about investing in general and multifamily acquisitions. 

Feel free to reply and reach out so we can get a meetup going! 

-Scott 

Local area keyword: Florida, Tampa, Safety Harbor, Indian Shores, Seminole, Dunedin, Indian Rocks Beach, Trinity, Lutz, Seffner, Clearwater, Belleair, Palm Harbor, St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Brandon, Port Richey, Odessa, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Mulberry, Temple Terrace, Largo, Land O' Lakes, Plant City, Pinellas Park, Gulfport, Madeira Beach, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, Zephyrhills, Ruskin, St. Petersburg, Gibsonton, Wimauma, Sun City Center, Thonotosassa, Holiday. 

@Ashley Clemens yes! Do you know Salt Rock Tavern in Oldsmar? If not, we can meet in the middle. I have about 4 people confirmed so far. 

@Shane Jeanfreau it was great, I liked how he handed out a workbook in the beginning with an educational approach. He also spoke from experience going from single families to multis. His guests were also top notch! The networking was amazing as well. 

Hello All,

Please feel free to reach out prior to the event through direct message or phone. 

The event will be held at Salt Rock Tavern in nearby Oldsmar. Happy Hour is all day on Monday and we plan on meeting for 5:30pm. 

3689 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677

This will be a great chance to meet and network with others in the area!

Originally posted by @Shane Jeanfreau :

How did rod kliefs bootcamp go?

Was very good overall. A good introduction to multifamily investing with some motivational content between major topics (Tony Robbins style).

It's solid for people in discovery mode who need some education in the business. 

He also pushed us to meet as many people as we could which was nice and which is a key to this success.

Got to meet and talk to Rod, Sterling White (active BP blogger/investor) and Kevin Bupp (best mobile-home park podcast!). 

Hi all,

FYI Rob will be speaking at free event tomorrow evening! Look up the Premier Investors Group on meetup and you should see the information to save a spot. Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore  6pm!