South Los Angeles BP Meetup

South Los Angeles BP Meetup

When:

Where:We meet under the tree thats left of library & free parking, 1201 W 48th Street Los Angeles, California 90037

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 75 votes

Join us in South Los Angeles for the Bigger Pockets meeting where we discuss RE Investing in the Los Angeles neighborhoods that are South of the 10 HWY and usually range from Inglewood to South Gate including Crenshaw, Expo Park, West Adams, Watts and others. Our meetings occur on the 3rd Saturday of every month at 10AM and usually at the Vermont Square Library Location. We also have Facebook Group: South Los Angeles Bigger Pockets which provides event updates, relevant RE articles and a network of members in our community! 

We look forward to meeting you. 

2Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Whittier, CA · Member since 2010 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Is there a Meetup link? I’m in Bellflower and would be interested in attending.
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y
    Hello Brandon, I just found this website. I find it helpful to know others are discussing the same questions I’ve had in the past few years. I just bought a duplex in South Central last week. I manage my own 4 other properties to obtain cash flow. It’s not a lot but it helps. 2 in ELA and 2 Townhomes in SGV. Are you guys still meeting up? I’d be interested to join your group. Thanks. Joseph.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.