Votes |
Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and networking in Virginia Beach

Melanie McDaniel
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Feb 20 2018, 08:55

10 Replies

• 03/10/18 10:00AM - 12:00PM America/New_York
  • 1st Class Real Estate office, 2540 Virginia Beach Blvd. Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Hampton Roads investors! It is time for our monthly meetup! Our usual location is not available, so we will be meeting at my new brokerage's office, 1st Class Real Estate. The meeting will be Saturday, March 10th at 2540 Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach!

This meetup is going to be a true networking event. There will be no formal training session, but all vendors, investors, contractors, lenders, and other real estate related professionals will be there! I will provide the mimosas, you provide your business card and get ready to meet other professionals and newbies in the field. I will have more books to give away!

RSVP if you can, but it isn't required. See you there!

Melanie

Loading replies...