Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and networking in Virginia Beach

Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and networking in Virginia Beach

When:

Where:1st Class Real Estate office, 2540 Virginia Beach Blvd. Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes

Hello Hampton Roads investors! It is time for our monthly meetup! Our usual location is not available, so we will be meeting at my new brokerage's office, 1st Class Real Estate. The meeting will be Saturday, March 10th at 2540 Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach!

This meetup is going to be a true networking event. There will be no formal training session, but all vendors, investors, contractors, lenders, and other real estate related professionals will be there! I will provide the mimosas, you provide your business card and get ready to meet other professionals and newbies in the field. I will have more books to give away!

RSVP if you can, but it isn't required. See you there!

Melanie

0Reply
24 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    looking forward to it!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 96 posts · 42 votes
    8y
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Shawn Bowen:

    @Melanie McDaniel I'm there

    Yay! I will give you a platform to introduce yourself if you wish : )

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Borden:

    looking forward to it!!

     Yay! I sent you and email today to see if you were coming. Ha! I should have read this first.

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    What time?

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Kevin R. 10:00 am! Mimosa hour!

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    My wife and I were interested in talking to other investors but we have no experience what so ever in Real Estate investing. Would we still be aloud to come and talk to professionals about the subject?

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Maxwell John Clark of course! I would say the majority of folks are new to the investor business : ) You will be right at home.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    This will be my first meetup. Total newbie looking to make some friends and learn. Can't wait.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Joshua S.! I'm glad you are going to make it out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.