Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

When:

Where:11 Hardenberg St New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes

Welcome! Consider this your personal invitation to join the Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup. No matter what your strategy is, we want to hear about it! It doesn't matter if you have zero, one, or one hundred properties, you are more than welcome to join us. Our meetups are open discussion, casual, and designed to provide an environment that is focused on: 1) Networking, 2) Encouragement, and 3) Learning.

We are located at: 11 Hardenberg St. New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (it is a house that has been converted for commercial use). You will be able to park in the parking lot across the street from the building we'll be meeting in. Click HERE for a map - the star indicates where you should park.

1Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Paterson, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes
8y

I’m from Passaic county,Nj. I’ll be there. I’m not a investor yet but know the basics and looking to contribute and learn as much as I can . 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paterson, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes
    8y

    I’m from Passaic county,Nj. I’ll be there. I’m not a investor yet but know the basics and looking to contribute and learn as much as I can . 

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Just a 2-week notice for the meetup on March 28th. See you all there!

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Hello everyone, just a one-week reminder for the meeting. Looking forward to seeing/meeting all of you next week.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · East Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 152 votes
    8y

    I’ll be there

  • Perth Amboy, NJ · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi, I will be attending and will be bringing someone with me.

  • Westfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    URGENT: Very important to those attending. The venue has changed to a location right around the corner. Place called: Barca City Cafe in 47 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Same time at 7pm.

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Thanks to all those who attended the meetup: Here is our next one

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/552595-northeastern-nj-real-estate-investors-networking-meetup

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.