Boston Multifamily Investor Meetup

Boston Multifamily Investor Meetup

When:

Where:699 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145, Tony C's Somerville, Massachusetts 02145

Cost:$10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 165 votes

Looking forward to seeing you all at our next meetup! Please let me know if you have any questions. The $10 will go towards subsidizing the cost of our private room, and will include food and potentially a drink ticket. More to come on specifics as we iron out details with Tony C's. 

2Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes
8y

Good Morning Everyone, I just updated the meetup page with this months speaker. I'm excited about this months event. Details below, 

We are excited to announce our guest speaker for the upcoming meeting on the Wednesday the 25th. BIO and Highlight of the discussions below,

BIO:

Robert Bohlen ABR, GRI, CRS, CCIM, retired into real estate at age 50 after a long successful career of running and operating multiple agricultural and manufacturing companies in the Midwest. Retirement lasted…two weeks…and his amazing real estate career began. Bob quickly became the #1 agent worldwide for Prudential Real Estate and held that title for 11 years in a row beginning in 1991 all while growing his real estate portfolio.

Highlight of Bob’s Upcoming Talk:

  • How Bob built his real estate portfolio to include 2,000 apartment units and 13 million square feet of commercial property
  • Case study review of recent purchases
  • His thoughts on the current Real Estate Market 

https://www.meetup.com/Boston-Real-Estate-Guild/

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Portsmouth, NH · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 33 votes
    8y
    Thanks James E. When is the next one?
  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 165 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed you mean May or April? April is the 25th, May TBD but probably around that time frame.

  • Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes
    8y

    Thanks @James E. for posting. 

    @Account Closed here's the link for the meetup we made so you can see the upcoming events. 

    Boston Real Estate Guild 

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 165 votes
    8y

    @Ricky Beliveau formally inviting you to this one!

  • Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes
    8y

    Good Morning Everyone, I just updated the meetup page with this months speaker. I'm excited about this months event. Details below, 

    We are excited to announce our guest speaker for the upcoming meeting on the Wednesday the 25th. BIO and Highlight of the discussions below,

    BIO:

    Robert Bohlen ABR, GRI, CRS, CCIM, retired into real estate at age 50 after a long successful career of running and operating multiple agricultural and manufacturing companies in the Midwest. Retirement lasted…two weeks…and his amazing real estate career began. Bob quickly became the #1 agent worldwide for Prudential Real Estate and held that title for 11 years in a row beginning in 1991 all while growing his real estate portfolio.

    Highlight of Bob’s Upcoming Talk:

    • How Bob built his real estate portfolio to include 2,000 apartment units and 13 million square feet of commercial property
    • Case study review of recent purchases
    • His thoughts on the current Real Estate Market 

    https://www.meetup.com/Boston-Real-Estate-Guild/

  • Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 175 posts · 155 votes
    8y

    I just added this event on my calendar!! can't wait to meet you all and our special guest.

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 165 votes
    8y

    @Josue Velney  I think we met at @Justin Silverio meetup - looking forward to chatting again!

  • Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 175 posts · 155 votes
    8y

    @James E. You are correct. I am happy you are starting a meet up in Somerville. I was thinking about starting one but now I don't have to. Keep up the good work. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    @James E. What would be rough agenda for this meetup?

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 165 votes
    8y

    @Sam Sir 

    6:30-7: 00 PM: Networking
    6:45-7: 00 PM: Market News and Guild Updates
    7:00-7: 45 PM- Main event, Keynote speaker.
    7:45-8: 15 PM- Closing Remarks and Open Q&A

    8:15- 9:30 PM- Networking

    We are excited to announce our guest speaker Robert Bohlen, who retired into real estate at age 50 after a long successful career of running and operating multiple agricultural and manufacturing companies in the Midwest. Retirement lasted…two weeks…and his amazing real estate career began. Bob quickly became the #1 agent worldwide for Prudential Real Estate and held that title for 11 years in a row beginning in 1991 all while growing his real estate portfolio.

    Highlight of Bob’s Upcoming Talk:

    • How Bob built his real estate portfolio to include 2,000 apartment units and 13 million square feet of commercial property
    • Case study review of recent purchases
    • His thoughts on the current Real Estate Market

  • Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes
    8y

    Great seeing everyone last night! I posted a couple action shots from the meetup. Look forward to seeing everyone at the next one. 

    Let me know of any requests for future speakers and topics. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Westford, MA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    When is the next one?

  • Haverhill, MA · Member since 2009 · 293 posts · 157 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · Westford, MA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 58 votes
    8y

    Hello Boston investors! I'm looking to sell my ticket to Ultimate Partnering (the Dave Lindahl multifamily event) to anyone who is interested! I bought it pre-sale for $495.00 which is for 2 attendees. It's September 7th-9th in Boston. More info here: https://rementor.com/lp/up2018/

    I was planning on going to this event but now I have a conflict that came up. I've never been but I've also heard great things about it.

    Message me if interested and we can chat about how to transfer the ticket to your name (I already confirmed with the event that I can transfer it).

    -Meredith

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.