H.I.T.(Houston Investment Team) Houston's Inner Loop B.P. Meet Up

H.I.T.(Houston Investment Team) Houston's Inner Loop B.P. Meet Up

When:

Where:Frontier Title, 1177 West Loop South, Suite 1350 Houston, Texas 77027

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 212 posts · 49 votes

H.I.T (Houston Investment Team) is a central (inner loop) meet up for Houston Texas. The name H.I.T. was born out of the foundational idea that Bigger Pockets promotes and that is being helpful to one another and being a "team" to each other as we embark on or further our real estate investment journey.

This meet up is for distinguished investor and the newbie as we all have things to gain and learn from each other.

Our sixth monthly meet up will be held at the Frontier Title Company. They graciously allowed us to use their fantastic office and conference room with views of downtown and memorial park. There won't be any sales pitches, guru bs, or items for sale. This is purely a meet up for like-minded people looking to share and grow with and through others.

Our sixth event will be legandary as we are proud to have BiggerPockets podcast #167 guest Kevin Wood and his awesome partner Matt Baker.  Arrive early so you can grab a seat and don’t miss this duo break down how they got their start, what investments and strategies they choose, how they’ve scaled the business, and what the business looks like today.  Check out the podcast, https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/03/24/bp-podcast-1670-25-units-year-part-timekevin-wood/, on how they went from went from 0-25 deals in the first year-part time and formulate some good questions for them before the event.  We have a large group of smart people coming each week so arrive early for this one!

Share in the comments if you plan to attend so I can get a good head count.

To building the best version of yourself...

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 17 votes
8y
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 17 votes
    8y
  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    I missed the last event due to a mix-up with the Webinar, Ill be in attendance!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I plan to be there. Thanks, Matthew.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanata, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to it! 

    @Melanie Daigle

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hey gang! I’m new to the group and can’t make this meeting but will look for future dates! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Cypress, TX · Member since 2018 · 156 posts · 73 votes
    8y

    New to the group but hope to make it!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 485 posts · 384 votes
    8y

    Hi Everybody,

    Great to meet ya'll here ;-) 

    I hope to talk real estate with you on and off-line and am looking forward to meeting you in person soon. 

    Since I travel a lot (currently in Europe exploring vacation rentals), I'm reaching out to a few groups in the areas we syndicate multifamily opportunities in. Always on the look out for privatate capital investors and great partners to JV or GP. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well to check out what I'm up to.

    What are you working on these days, how can I help, and what or who are you looking for to accomplish your goals?

    Cheers, Ken

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Thank you everyone who came last night, especially @Kevin Wood and Matt Baker! If you would like to get updates on future meetings through another medium, please follow the group "H.I.T. - Houston Investment Team" on Facebook and I will add you. Hope to see you all next month. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.