Sunday early Coffee & Walk @ Loveland, OH

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 06/17/18 07:00AM - 09:00AM America/New_York
  • Fresh Press Juicery & Coffee, 111 Railroad Ave, Loveland, OH 45140 Loveland, Ohio 45140
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Let us grab a cup of coffee @ Fresh Press and talk or talke a walk on the scenic little Miami trail. 

There are a few other awesome meetup groups during the day, but due to my travel days unable to go to them. SO is this SUnday morning meeting. Let us see if you are up for it.

Mr. Thomas:   I'm a semi- retired real estate broker for Ohio.  live in loveland.  been licensed since 1972.   My background is commercial real estate. retail strip centers,  fast food/restaurants & single purpose buildings.  I have also done some residential raw ground deals.  No single family experience other than a couple of deals to investors.  I would like to meet with you on june 17.   not a paying member here yet.  my # is 513-683-5055.  Thanks.  Mike Clark.