Wilson County Real Estate Investment Group June Gathering

4 Replies

• 06/13/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Jonathan's Grille, 613 S Mount Juliet Rd MOUNT JULIET, Tennessee 37122-3573
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Please come join us for the June Meeting of the Wilson County Real Estate Investment Group. Summer is upon us and that means the market is in full swing. 

Everyone is welcome. We have people looking to making their first deal all the way to investors conducting 20-30 deals a year. Please come join us for a few relaxed hours of conversation and networking. Feel free to bring friends and stay as long as you want. Some light appetizers will be provided and Jonathan's 2-for-1 Happy Hour goes until 7 PM.

@Dustin Olson it is mainly made up of investors who live or invest in Wilson County but we have people come from all over. And the people in the group invest all over the state of TN and several other states as well. There is a solid variety of people with different backgrounds. You're more than welcome to come join even if you have no particular interest in investing or  living in Wilson County!!

If you are looking for a more Nashville specific meeting then hit up @Brian Bandas  

He runs a Nashville group that meets at the Crows Nest monthly. 

There is also a Williamson County group that meets but I'm not certain they have a presence here on BP. 

Hi Everybody,

Unfortunately do to a variety of issues we are going to have to reschedule this event! I'm sorry for the late notice but we were scrambling to try and make it happen. @Eric Haines we will make it up and I will let you know when. I'm so sorry!

Updated about 3 years ago

We are rescheduling this meeting for June 27th. I will get an updated page up here when I can. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!