NW Indiana’s Premier Investor Meet Up

NW Indiana’s Premier Investor Meet Up

When:

Where:Elks Lodge Conference Room, 3120 45th St Highland , Indiana 46322

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes

Invest NWI is northwest Indiana's top real estate group for local investors. Our monthly meeting in Highland features keynote speakers who are actively involved in real estate investing. Previous speakers have included attorneys, city officials from various building departments, CPAs, Flippers, Lenders, and many more. We teach relevant real estate investing. This is a NO SALES meeting. The speakers are here to teach and share their experiences; they are not here to sell you some "get rich quick in real estate" BS scam. Attendees include flippers, landlords, contractors, realtors, and many more so it's a great place to grow your network.

We meet on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:30pm in Highland. Currently we are meeting at the Elks Lodge Conference Room (3120 45th St Highland). First time guest are free. Everyone else is $10 (annual membership options available too). The cost helps offset the cost of the food provided and renting the room. It's the best $10 you can spend.

Find us on Facebook at "Invest NWI Investor Group" and www.investnwi.com . This is where you will find info about upcoming speakers and events.

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Elkhart, IN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
8y

I will be in attendance to this meet up! It will be my first one as I am very new to real estate investing (currently have 1 rental) So I am very excited to meet other investors. Look forward to seeing you all there!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Adrien C. I think we briefly met at the NICIA meeting last week, as my hubby and I were first-timers to that meet-up. Nice to see there's another meeting for investors that we can attend locally! 

  • Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mindi Rosser:

    @Adrien C. I think we briefly met at the NICIA meeting last week, as my hubby and I were first-timers to that meet-up. Nice to see there's another meeting for investors that we can attend locally! 

    We did- I wanted to invite you to June’s meeting when we chatted in the hall but I didn’t want to make it seem like I’m poaching people from their group. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Completely understand! Glad I've got my keyword alerts set up and saw your posting here. :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Elkhart, IN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    I will be in attendance to this meet up! It will be my first one as I am very new to real estate investing (currently have 1 rental) So I am very excited to meet other investors. Look forward to seeing you all there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    We had something come up tonight, so we won't be able to make it this time. Have fun, everyone!

  • Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
    8y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.