Desert REI MeetUp (Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage/CC/PD/DHS/Indio)

Desert REI MeetUp (Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage/CC/PD/DHS/Indio)

When:

Where:Koffi South Palm Springs - 1700 S Camino Real Palm Springs, California 92264

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rancho Mirage, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Hello fellow BP members!

The Desert REI MeetUp is a new meetup consisting of a small, friendly group of local people. We are very informal and casual. There are no presentations or sales pitches whatsoever - just good coffee and conversation.

If you're interested, please sign up and come. Networking will only make all of us stronger and better for it!

Typically, we will meet every third Thursday of the month; however, this month will be on the 4th Thursday.

I hope any BP members (or friends of BP members), who are in or around the Coachella Valley, will feel free to come and network and enjoy learning about each other.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!

Dutch

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Palm Desert, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am really bummed that I was unable to make the last meetup as I got pretty backed up with work, but I look forward catching up with everyone on the 26th!

  • Investor · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey Dutch, the last meeting was great last time.  It was nice meeting the group.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this meeting coming up.  Keep me updated on the next meeting.  Thank you.

    McKinley

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    when is the next meet up?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.