Triangle Deal Maker Sessions (wholesalers offer off-market inv.)

8 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/10/18 06:45PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Cambria Suites Hotel, 300 Airgate Drive Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Wholesalers present off-market inventory. The official event usually lasts from 7 to 8 p.m. and there is networking time after the presentations. If people in the audience are interested in the inventory presented, they connect with the presenter and look to make a deal. There is no fee to attend. This is not an auction. You can RSVP by going to MeetUp.com and joining "Triangle Real Estate Deal Maker Sessions". For questions, email [email protected]

I would love to attend but unfortunately I can't due to being during the week. My partner and I are starting to look for investments in the Raleigh and surrounding area. Is there any other way to look at the inventory besides attending in person ?

@Andre Pedro Good question. If someone presents a property at the event, and then asks me to send it to our DMS list, we do that. If the presenter doesn't ask us to email it out, then the answer is no. 

@Andre Pedro --go to MeetUp  and sign up there for Triangle Real Estate Deal Maker Sessions. I'll send you a note there, and you can send your email. We'll then put you on the distribution. If wholesalers present inventory at the meeting, and then want us to disseminate it to the list, we will.