Tonight is the Utah Investor Meetup! Come Network with us!

3 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/04/18 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Denver
  • PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE 21 TO GET INTO CLUB 90., 9065 South Monroe Street Sandy, Utah 84070
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tonight is the Utah Investor Meetup!

1st Thursday of every month

TONIGHT OCTOBER 4TH 2018

Real estate is about creating relationships! Networking with other investors can take your business to the next level!

Are you just starting out? Need a mentor, partner or someone to bounce ideas off of? Looking for private or hard money? Contractors? Deals? Buyers?

Even if you are a more experienced investor you just never know when you will meet someone that will have a great influence on you and your business. Don't miss the premier networking event in the valley! Nothing sold or presented. Just networking with other like-minded entrepreneurs.

When: TONIGHT Thursday, October 4th

Where: Club 90

9065 South Monroe Street Sandy Utah 84070 Quick access right off the freeway!

(PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE 21 TO GET INTO CLUB 90, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW YOUR ID)

Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Cost: Free

Please buy at least a beverage! The food is GREAT! Tip our servers, they let us MEETUP here for no cost and we want to continue to have a positive relationship with the staff!

I missed this! 

I am a new investor. Looking to buy and hold, but maybe flip some deals too. 

I need to build my network of wholesalers, private money and hard money. Please reach out to me if you can help with any of this. 

When is the next event?

This Thursday,

Reach out to my partner Rebecca Jensen she will add you to our email distribution list.  We have another meetup this Thursday night.  She will be sending out an invite for that.

[email protected]

Thanks