Real Estate Group of SA

Real Estate Group of SA

When:

Where:166 Babcock Rd San Antonio, Texas 78201

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Nick DisneyPro Member
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 77 posts · 35 votes

Real Estate Group of SA

Real Estate Meeting to network with other newer and advanced investors.

Drop by and get help getting started, getting deals, or expanding your network.
6pm-8pm Meet and network

No reservations needed, just come on by and visit.

Any questions call or text
@Rick Pozos

210.639.0600

0Reply
22 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y
    When is the next meeting?
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Good afternoon, I am new to BP and eager for learning more about RE! I would appreciate any info on meet up groups in the San Antonio area. Thanks!!

  • San Antonio Texas · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    i definitely need help 

  • Nick DisneyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 77 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    @Desiree Aguirre @Patrick O Price @Manuel Melendez II

    Next meeting is Jan 9th -- Same time, same location. Reach out to @Rick Pozos if you have any questions.

    Talk to you soon!

  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    We will be there. 

  • San Antonio Texas · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    thanks I did try to reach out. Appreciate the information.

  • SAN ANTONIO, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    What is the structure of this meetup? I ask because if it's a "doors are closed at 6" sort of thing I can't make it but if it's more of a causal meet up my husband and I would love to come we just dont get off until 6.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you @Nick Disney for the information on the meet up! Unfortunately, I won’t be out in time due to work. Are the meetings every 2nd wed of the month? I will definitely make the next meeting! 

  • Nick DisneyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 77 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    @Desiree Aguirre

    Hey Desiree. Yes, every 2nd Wednesday of the month.

  • Nick DisneyPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 77 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hi @Starr Munoz. Sorry, I didn't see this sooner. The doors never close and its really laid back -- it usually runs from 6 to 8-8:30 and you can drop in whenever you can. The next one will be Feb 13th

  • SAN ANTONIO, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Nick Disney:

    Hi @Starr Munoz. Sorry, I didn't see this sooner. The doors never close and its really laid back -- it usually runs from 6 to 8-8:30 and you can drop in whenever you can. The next one will be Feb 13th

     Great news thank you Nick! We will be there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.