Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Realtor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 988 posts · 447 votes
Colorado Springs Real Estate Investor Association - Join Colin Smith and Brent Bowers at Third Space Coffee on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of every month at 6:30 PM. Tonight's Meeting: I’m A Beginner – How Do I Get Started?
Here is what to expect:
Start Date: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
Start Time: 6:30 PM
Location: Third Space Coffee (5670 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918)
Cost: FREE - We do encourage you to grab food, coffee, beer, or wine from Third Space on your way in.
This Weeks Topic:
I’m A Beginner – How Do I Get Started? – This week Brent Bowers and Colin Smith will be giving those who are brand new to real estate investing actionable items to get started. Focus, educate, and attack. Don’t’ let analysis paralysis hold you back any longer!
Meet The Hosts:
Colin Smith - Investing since 2012 and licensed since 2014, my niche as a Realtor has been working with Investors in every aspect to bring deals together. I've flipped homes, own and manage rental properties, wholesaled, and been a hard money lender. My goal is find deals and match them with investors who are ready to jump on the opportunity, and problem solve real estate transactions when they come up.
Brent Bowers – Bought my first buy and hold April 2007 and have been wholesaling homes since 2013. I wholesaled 32 properties in 2017 all while working a full-time job as an Army officer by building a team. I have buy and hold real estate investments, whole-taled properties, and have flipped homes to maximize profit while minimizing the amount of rehab required.
What to expect in future weeks:
The 4 Basic Avenues of Real Estate Investing
Flipping Houses
Wholesaling
Apartment Syndication
AirBnB & Short-Term Rentals
Attorneys – LLC’s, Asset Protection, & Probate
Finding & Financing Rental Properties
Managing Rental Properties
Bookkeeping Your Real Estate Business
Working With Realtors - What You Deserve and What You Don't
Hard Money Lender & Conventional Financing
Buying Land at 20¢on the $and Selling Retail Via Land Contract