The BBI Real Estate Investing Meet Up

The BBI Real Estate Investing Meet Up

When:

Where:2801 Plano Pkwy The Colony, Texas 75056

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 48 votes

Howdy all,

Thanks to everyone who came to last month's meet up. This will be our 4th monthly meet up and we are hoping to keep the trend going by continuing to grow the group. This month will again be at Barrel & Bones Craft Bar and Smokehouse in the Colony featuring Texas Drafts and Liquors for 4$. This event is for everyone involved in any facet of the real estate world. The goal is pure networking and to connect you with local brokers, wholesalers, investors, realtors, contractors, and anyone who can help you with your business. Please RSVP!

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    7y

    I have it in my calendar, and will confirm that week. 

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 48 votes
    7y

    @Lucia Rushton

    Sounds good! I look forward to hopefully meeting you. Happy Thanksgiving! 

  • Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Will Coleman Thanks for organizing a great meet up! I enjoyed meeting everyone and looking forward to the next one.

  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 48 votes
    7y

    @Harikishore Kandula Glad you could make it! I enjoyed meeting you and I am glad to hear you gained some value through the meet up. I hope to see you at the next one. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.