Central Oregon Investor Meetup!

Central Oregon Investor Meetup!

This event is brought to you by:Tennant Developments

When:

Where:Level 2 in Old Mill, 3298, 360 SW Powerhouse Dr Bend, Oregon 97702

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Grayson GrahamPro Member
Investor · Bend, OR · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 51 votes

Our monthly meetup will be on December 6th at our usual location in Level 2 at the Old Mill. We have a great thing going with consistent meetups every month. Iv personally met business partners and made friends at this meetup, don't miss out!

Sign up for the mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/dCUw3v 

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
7y

I will be there! Look forward to meeting you!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Hi everyone!  As you can see, I'm still in Oregon.  I was thinking of moving back to CA, but not sure yet. Love this area, and the market. Anyway, we just finished our remodel in Sunriver, and I wanted to invite you to come and check it out. 

    Sunriver Oregon for sale

    Open House 12-4  this Monday, Wednesday, (Thanksgiving (by appointment) Friday, Saturday, Sunday. (Tues is Brokers Open 12-3 Christine Larsen Real Estate Broker.) or anytime by appointment

    Rustic Modern style, located in the heart of Sunriver, adjacent to Fort Rock Park. Perfect for full time living, 2nd home, Short Term Rental property. Must see!! You'll fall in love. <3 

  • Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I will be there! Look forward to meeting you!

  • Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I look forward to joining and attending these meetups. Unfortunately am out of town next week.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bend OR · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Sounds like fun. I'll plan on coming.

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland OR · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    I would love to attend but wont be back to OR til the 10th. How can I sign up for notifications for future events? 

    Also will it be live streamed? 

  • Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to it! 

  • Grayson GrahamPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Bend, OR · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Hi @Mary M., you can sign up for notifications about future events here: http://eepurl.com/dCUw3v

    I send out one email per month about 2 weeks before each event with a link to the bigger pockets event page and a google calendar link. Unfortunately we are not set up to live stream, but now that we are scheduling speakers at the events thats not a bad idea!

    Looking forward to meeting you at a future event!

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland OR · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Grayson Graham i have yet to get over to Bend.  This will give me a great excuse to make the drive ! 

    Signed up and looking forward to meeting you soon. 

  • Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Man what a crazy month it's been! I'm sorry I missed this month's meetup. I'll have to catch you on the next one. Keep crushing it everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.