Wisconsin Apartment Investors December 2018 Meetup

Wisconsin Apartment Investors December 2018 Meetup

When:

Where:Smart Asset Realty, Inc., 200 W Main St Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 44 votes

Attention - for those that are interested in multifamily real estate investing in Southeastern Wisconsin, please join us for our first ever Wisconsin Apartment Investors meetup this December, Thursday 12/20/2019 from 6pm-8pm!

Agenda:
-Guest speaker, Adam McCarthy, Broker/Owner at Smart Asset Realty and Owner at Smart Asset Property Management
This month's topic: Maximizing returns through efficient property management
-General discussion, Q&A, networking

Food and drinks will be provided.

3Reply
35 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Richfield, WI · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Geoff Stuhr putting this on my calendar. Thanks for organizing this!
  • Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    Very cool. Thanks for setting up an event!

  • Real Estate Agent · Hoffman Estates, IL · Member since 2017 · 90 posts · 68 votes
    7y

    I will not be able to take the drive. I'm closely watching the area around the Foxxcon development. If there are oppurtunities / insights that folks want to highlight, I'm all ears.

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I'm so glad I found this event, I've been thinking I should start attending events like this. I'm excited to meet some like minded people.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Awesome event.  There was a huge turn out and a lot of great information provided.  Thanks for setting this up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.