OPT (Other People's Time) Real Estate Meetup in NYC

OPT (Other People's Time) Real Estate Meetup in NYC

When:

Where:Brookfield Place - Hudson Eats, 225 Liberty St New York, New York 10080

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Short Term Rental: Realtor, Investor, Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 85 votes

Hello BP nation! Excited to host the growing OPT meetup outside of Georgia for a second time in New York City to gather like-minded individuals looking to scale their business and goals with other people's time. These meetups are for anyone who realizes that 'teamwork makes the dream work', regardless of experience in real estate. You either have a skill/knowledge, money or time to offer and/or could use another’s in return.

The best collaborations happen when two people offer each other a mutual benefit that supports both parties. I look forward to seeing you all there!

* We'll have a sign on the table, if not text or call me directly upon your arrival and I'll be glad to greet you! * 925-209-3686

"The OPT meetup mastermind was inspired by my first deal I made with an investor from Bigger Pockets. I imagined...what if I had multiple of these quality partnerships? OPT's mission is to offer the very same opportunity for all of us." - Ruben

BROOKFIELD PLACE - HUDSON EATS NYC

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Really looking forward to it - see you there!

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to it. But I probably can't make it until 7 :(

  • Short Term Rental: Realtor, Investor, Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    @Caitlin Damani no problem Caitlin, we'll be there and gladly welcome you when you make it :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.