FACEBOOK LIVE: How to Structure Multifamily Deals with Investors

FACEBOOK LIVE: How to Structure Multifamily Deals with Investors

This event is brought to you by:PassiveInvesting.com

When:

Where:https://www.facebook.com/multifamilyinvestornation

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Dan HandfordPro Member
Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes

I will be presenting on this topic LIVE from our Facebook page. Go to https://www.facebook.com/multifamilyinvestornation and find the post and click "Get Reminder" to be notified once I go LIVE. 

This will be a short mini-LIVE broadcast which will last about 20min. 

Post any questions you might have here on BP and I will be sure to answer as many as possible.

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.