Josh R.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wake Forest, NC
Posted Dec 31 2018, 15:25
This event is brought to you by:

26 Replies

• 01/09/19 06:00PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • http://thepiperstavern.com/, Piper's Tavern 8304 Falls of Neuse Rd. Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Happy New Year All!! 

Come have a beer(or your favorite drink), get some food and network with other local investors. This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships. People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners.

As those who attended the December meet-up know, the Ruckus Pizza on Renaissance Park Place has closed. I have selected a new spot for our January meet-up: Piper's Tavern in Raleigh. The manager will let us have the semi-private back section, as long as we all order food and beverage (does not have to be alcoholic). This area only holds about 25 people, so please let me know by Monday, January 7th if you plan to attend the Jan. 9th meet-up at our new location. If the head-count by that date exceeds their space, I'll look for another spot.

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

I hope to see you all there

Please tag all those who would be interested! We will add you to our list of attendees as well as our email list.

Piper's Tavern

8304 Falls of Neuse Rd.

Raleigh, NC

@Craig Brooksby , @James Hutson @Dawn Brenengen @Tiffany Alexy @Adam Ward @Andrew Kerr @Gurpreet Bhinder @Jack Yen @Jalen Carethers @Brit Foshee @Ken Jernigan @Luke Chung @Merrick Loveland @Chris Martin @BJ Henderson @Caleb Heimsoth@Henri Meli @Khang Nguyen @Brad Johnson@Joe Mazur @Kieth Nelson @Sonia McBride @Parker Stone @Ricardo Ramirez

Loading replies...