Real Estate Investing Meetup - Niceville

Real Estate Investing Meetup - Niceville

When:

Where:Props Ale Hoise, 1128 E John Sims Pkwy Niceville, Florida 32578

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes

🏚️🏠 Join us for our monthly Real Estate Investing Meetup! 💵 Invite any Investors, Realtors, Lenders, etc. This will be a great opportunity to teach, learn, and network! This will be a low key event - Order yourself some food/drinks, and come & go as you please.

Please RSVP, so we are able to reserve enough space for our group 👍

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Crestview, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes
7y

This sounds great! My wife and I will plan to attend, assuming I am in town. We closed on our first buy and hold investment in Crestview in November. Looking forward to more in 2019. Hope to see you there. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Crestview, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    This sounds great! My wife and I will plan to attend, assuming I am in town. We closed on our first buy and hold investment in Crestview in November. Looking forward to more in 2019. Hope to see you there. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    7y

    @Mark Mitchell - Awesome :) I look forward to seeing you there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    I'm currently in the Dothan, AL area but unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this meetup because I am working the night of the 23rd. However, I am extremely interested in networking and meeting other investors. Does anyone ever do online meetups? I'm not sure if this has been done before. Regardless, I'm certainly interested in meeting others in the group even though I won't be able to make this particular meetup. 

    - Jake

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    7y

    @Jacob H. - No worries at all.  We'll be doing these monthly, so you can try to make the next one! I like the idea of having online meetups.  I may have to arrange that in the area, and if I do, I'll be sure to tag you in that event.

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    @Matt "Roar" Gardner Awesome, thank you.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Enterprise, AL · Member since 2018 · 85 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Jacob Heinisch,

    I host a monthly meeting in the Enterprise, Ft Rucker, Dothan area. It’s the first Saturday of each month at 11am. We just had ours last Saturday. You are more than welcome to come to any of ours. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    7y

    🏚️🏘️ A special thanks to everyone who came out to the January get-together! I'll post the details of the next MeetUp shortly!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Destin, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Matt "Roar" Gardner hello, could you please share information on your next monthly meet-up? I’m a flipper, recently moved to Destin and I’m interested in networking. Thank you

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    7y

    @Kubra Williams - Absolutely, I'll be setting the next meetup date by Friday. I look forward to meeting you! :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    7y

    @Kubra Williams - The next meet up is set for 12 June :) Feel free to check it out on BP or Meetup.com (https://meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investing-Meetup-Niceville/)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Destin, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Matt "Roar" Gardner I’ll be there. Looking forward to it! Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.