South Florida Multifamily *and more* Investor Meetup

South Florida Multifamily *and more* Investor Meetup

When:

Where:Q Bar Burger and Grill, 2376 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33305

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 17 votes

March Meetup date is set!! Join us for another amazing time at Q Bar Burger and Blues in Fort Lauderdale to meet local investors!

You can RSVP here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/815968375423692/?n...

or here:

https://www.meetup.com/Multifamily-Investor-Nation...

Hope to see you all there! 

This is an informal meetup. Feel free to walk in and out as you wish. No pitching, pure networking.

0Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    Thank you for the event last night.  Although we did not meet.  I look forward to meeting in the future.  I met and spoke with a few people and had some very informative and interesting conversations.  I am recently sold my rental property and I am going to invest into multi-family in the near future.  Thank you again for taking the time to set up the event.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.