Joliet Area Investors Breakfast 2/28 at 8:30am

Joliet Area Investors Breakfast 2/28 at 8:30am

When:

Where:Great American Bagel, 1101 Essington Road Joliet, Illinois 60435

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Coal City, IL · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 19 votes

No agenda, just coffee, bagels and networking with landlords and property investors from the Joliet Region including Grundy County, Will County, Naperville, Joliet, Shorewood, New Lenox, Romeoville, Plainfield, Coal City, Diamond, Wilmington etc, etc. Call or text Gideon w/any questions: 847-899-1873

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Will County, IL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    I work, otherwise I'd be there. Thanks for creating the event, though.

  • Rental Property Investor · Coal City, IL · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Next Tuesday, March 5th the Joliet Real Estate Investors is having their meetup at Jameson's on Black Road from 7-9pm. Hopefully you can make that one. 

  • Plainfield, IL · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Gideon!

    Apparently I just missed it.  I am going to try to make the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.