On the lookout for meetup presenters in Chicago!

On the lookout for meetup presenters in Chicago!

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 11 votes

A massive hello to all my BP colleagues here! 

I am the proprietor of the wrp|REI meetup group, here in the Northside of Chicago. I'm here with a request:

Looking for rock-star, senior real estate investors and people in the related, assisting fields to present their experiences and share their vast knowledge at my meetups. This could be a major win-win, as well as a great way to help out newbies/intermediate/advanced people in these fields!

Please do reach out to me if you fit the above description or know of someone in that arena that would be willing to do something great!

Have a beautiful day!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 719 posts · 549 votes
    7y

    @Moshe Wolfe I'm interested, when are you looking to schedule your meetings?

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bob Floss II:

    @Moshe Wolfe I'm interested, when are you looking to schedule your meetings?

     Hey Bob, I will message you in private. I'm working on polling my members to see when they want me to schedule most meetups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.