Any interest in a Fairfield County CT Meetup?

Any interest in a Fairfield County CT Meetup?

When:

Where:TBD, TBD Fairfield County, Connecticut 06902

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 20 votes

I noticed there are no Fairfield County events - any interest in one?  If so I'd be happy to start planning one for the summer.  Let me know!

4Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 33 votes
7y

There are actually a couple of monthly meet ups in Fairfield County. @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide runs one in Norwalk once a month, and then there's one in Fairfield every last Wednesday of the month.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Westchester, NY · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 52 votes
    7y

    I am a complete newbie to REI but I've been doing my research, ie, reading, podcasts, etc. I'm still in the acquiring capital stage but would be very interested in a Fairfield County meetup to begin networking and continue my education with like-minded individuals. Born and raised in northern Fairfield county but have lived in Westchester (still work in Fairfield county) for the last few years.

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Joe, I live in Westport and work in Greenwich. I'd be very interested in doing a meetup. I'm new to the BP site and consider myself in the learning phase, but plan on jumping into the world of real estate investing within the next year and would welcome the opportunity to link up.

  • Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    There are actually a couple of monthly meet ups in Fairfield County. @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide runs one in Norwalk once a month, and then there's one in Fairfield every last Wednesday of the month.

  • Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 69 votes
    7y

    Hi @Joe Ort, @Andre Debs and @Casey Carpenter, 

    If you guys can send me your email addresses in my inbox, I can send you info on our next meet up that will be March 14th in Norwalk.

    Bogdan

  • Real Estate Broker · Darien, CT · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hello

  • Real Estate Broker · Darien, CT · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hello Bogdan, please include me.    [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Bogdan - I can't join on the 14th but please add me to your distribution - [email protected]

    Thanks!

    Mike

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey, yes, I'd be interested. I'm new to BP and REI, but a seasoned entrepreneur/venture investor. Looking to diversify.

  • Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    I'm in.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 70 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Definitely in- [email protected] . I am often in fairfield county and new haven county and am interested in meeting others in RE near here.

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Would love to! @Joe Ort

    @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide will send you my email :)

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Joe, so happy that you have taken the initiative on this. Just beginning the REI journey, very interested in gaining knowledge, perspective and collaboration. Would love to meet up .

  • Princeton Jct, NJ · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Beginner, looking at some properties in Norwalk and Fairfield.  My email is [email protected]  Sorry I missed the March 17th event.

  • Investor · CT · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes
    7y

    Glad I found this thread as I have been on a hunt for a CT meet up for some time.  I'm a beginner investor focused on small multi-family properties, primarily for generating cash flow and passive income.  Would love to connect w/ others investors in CT and hear from some different perspectives. 

    Name & Email: Christian Fernando - [email protected]

    @Joe Ort @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide - please add me to you email distribution 

  • Rental Property Investor · Bridgeport, CT · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Please add me to your distribution @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide I'm interested in meeting up as well.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Count me in! 

  • Stamford, CT · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Joe Ort

    Joe, fantastic idea getting something going ,have been searching for a meet up in the area for a while. New to REI and hungry to learn more, please send more information on date, time, location etc.

    [email protected]

    Thanks!

  • Princeton Jct, NJ · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    do we have an April meeting set yet?

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Joe, wondering if you are still moving forward with creating a Fairfield County meet-up?  Or have you decided to participate in other/another such event?  

  • Realtor · Hartford, CT · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Interested in attending upcoming meetups!

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Cynthia Courtney - I plugged into @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide's group.  Get him your email to be added to the list.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide please add me to your group’s distribution list. I look forward to join your monthly meetups. Email: [email protected]

    Thank you!

  • Nicola FraserPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide

    I live in Westchester County and would be very interested in joining a meetup.  Can you please add me to the distribution?  Thank you!

  • Investor · Windsor, CT · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    7y
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I'm also interested in meeting up.

    @Bogdan Constantin Stefanide - please add me to your REI email distribution, [email protected].

    Best Regards,

    Ricardo Guice

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.