Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brunswick, ME
Posted Mar 13 2019, 04:38

8 Replies

• 04/09/19 05:15PM - 07:30PM America/Adak
  • Buffalo Wild Wings - 105 Topsham Fair Mall Road Topsham, Maine 04086
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello!

Thank you all who came out to the March meetup last week.  A huge Thank You to Bob Langworthy on his excellent presentation about taxes and how it relates to your investments.  Great work, Bob!

In April, Jason Lamoreau will be talking about what he does, building inspections.  Jason owns Maine Inspection and has a couple teams of inspector's checking over buildings for prospective buyers.  I've worked with Jason personally and can vouch for his work.  He will talk with the group about what his company does and the technology they have to do the job.  We will have a Q&A session, too.

I hope you can make it!  Please think of a person who might benefit from this meetup and bring them.

Best,

Brian

Loading replies...