Austin Multifamily Real Estate Investors Group Networking Meetup

Austin Multifamily Real Estate Investors Group Networking Meetup

When:

Where:Skull Mechanix Brewery, 1005 E St Elmo Rd. Austin, Texas 78745

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 36 votes

We had a great group last time, and I'm looking forward to seeing new and old faces alike. The purpose of this group is for investors to come together to network, learn from each other, and do deals. If you are interested in connecting with local multifamily investors, lenders, property managers, etc... come on down to Skull Mechanix and grab a pint with us.

One of the greatest benefits of investing in real estate is getting to deal with people you actually like! What better way to see if you're compatible than by sharing a pint and talking shop.

Can't wait to see you all, please reach out directly or on this post if you have any questions.

You can also sign up on our meetup.com page http://meetu.ps/c/3G62Z/J1Z0L/f

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 317 posts · 257 votes
    7y

    look forward to it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Very cool! This is very close to where I live -- except I'm busy that evening, haha! I'll see if I can re-arrange my schedule to make it. Glad I found this. Just joined the meetup.

  • Property Manager · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Sounds like a great event.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I wont be able to be there, but hope to make the next one!

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Rob Parsons Sorry you can't make this one, but hopefully we'll see you at the next. I currently schedule them for the last Tuesday of the month.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.