SLC Property Investors Monthly Meet Up

SLC Property Investors Monthly Meet Up

When:

Where:Buffalo Wild Wings, 2120 Highland Drive Salt Lake City , Utah 84106

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

This is the first meeting for this group. Come join us to build relationships with other investors and help plan upcoming meetings (where to meet, guest presenters, etc). Look forward to meeting you!

0Reply
31 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • SLC UT · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Liz! I am new to the pro membership and glad to see there is a local meetup in SLC! I am traveling the next couple weeks but will do my best to make this first meet and greet. 

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I am a beginning investor and would like to attend the meeting.  Do I need to join a group?  

  • Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey David, hope to see you there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Jeffrey, you do not need to join an additional group. You just show up and connect with us.

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    We will try to get seating outside this evening. If this is not possible, we will just sit inside. If you can't find our table, then call/text my husband at 801-694-8452

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I just remembered that I have to be somewhere at 7 and not able to get out of it.  I would rather not go, but have committed a few weeks ago.  I would like to attend another meeting.  Please let me know when you will meet again.  Want to connect with others in SLC.

    Jeff Ferlo

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Is this group still meeting?  I have been out of the loop for a while, but ready to start up again.  Looking for people to work with and get advice.  

  • Real Estate Coach · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2017 · 272 posts · 414 votes
    6y

    @Liz Brown

    Following...

    I’m a SLC native currently living out of state....

  • New to Real Estate · Salt Lake City · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I would be interested in meeting up as well! I live in the SLC area!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.