Providence Real Estate Investors Meetup

Providence Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:Black Sheep Restaurant, 397 Westminster Street Providence, Rhode Island 02903

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 9 votes

This is a Meetup for anyone interested in Real Estate Investing, flipping, wholesaling, long term buy and hold, multi-family, single-family, or anything in-between. All skill levels are welcome. I prefer to keep things casual. We will be talking and getting to know one another; maybe share some stories of successes and struggles. No reason to feel any pressure, just come and meet some new people. There will be food and drinks available for purchase. Hope to see you there!

0Reply
70 views

Most Popular Reply

Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@Brian Olencki great idea, I'll put it in my calendar and hope to see you there!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Brian Olencki great idea, I'll put it in my calendar and hope to see you there!

  • Rental Property Investor · East Providence, RI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Anthony Thompson:

    @Brian Olencki great idea, I'll put it in my calendar and hope to see you there!

     Brian, 

    Anthony Thompson is a master networker in Rhode Island and a great addition to your meet up. Have fun.

  • Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I’ll be there! I just learning before i purchase my first property and do a house hack, from there im interested in buy and hold. 

  • Andrew PettitPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Evening everyone,

             Is this a regularly occurring event? I can't attend this one but will be interested in the future. 

    Thanks Andrew 

  • Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Pettit We meet every two weeks at the same location (size permitting).  This event is not within our typical time frame (I put the wrong date on this invite, we will be there anyway🤷🏻♂️). We do have an official Meetup with our times listed. Check us out! https://www.meetup.com/Providence-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/

  • Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Thompson @Frank Patalano Sounds awesome. I can't wait to meet you

  • Rental Property Investor · East Providence, RI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brian Olencki:

    @Anthony Thompson @Frank Patalano Sounds awesome. I can't wait to meet you

     Friday's not going to work for me. But maybe some Tuesday since I just saw your schedule

  • Warwick, RI · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    This is my first meet up. I cant wait. I am super stoked about RE Investing.

  • Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I didn't realize there was a HUGE event going on in Providence this weekend. Probably a mistake scheduling it the same time. I'll be hanging out for at least a half hour. If anyone chooses not to show up, there is another MeetUp this coming Tuesday. Hope to see you there!

  • Rental Property Investor · East Providence, RI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brian Olencki:

    I didn't realize there was a HUGE event going on in Providence this weekend. Probably a mistake scheduling it the same time. I'll be hanging out for at least a half hour. If anyone chooses not to show up, there is another MeetUp this coming Tuesday. Hope to see you there!

     You are welcome to come down to the Rhode Island Real Estate Investors Group meeting. It's always the third Thursday of the month. 6 p.m. At the Crowne Plaza $10 we have about a hundred people at the average meeting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.