Overlooked Riches - Investing in Abandoned Properties

Overlooked Riches - Investing in Abandoned Properties

When:

Where:Emerald Coast Convention Center, 1250 Miracle Strip Pkwy Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32549

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Developer · Daphne, AL · Member since 2015 · 463 posts · 86 votes

It’s been said that the “riches are in the niches,” and the motivated seller niche most commonly overlooked by creative investors is abandoned & vacant properties. Oftentimes investors will PASS BY these houses DAILY on their way to put up bandit signs and drop off their direct mail campaign at the post office, never giving them a second thought, and potentially missing out on huge profits in their business.


At the June meeting of the Professional Investors Guild, we will be going in depth into this motivated seller lead source, and the many different ways that creative real estate investors can capitalize on them. There are over 18 million vacant and abandoned properties in the US, and with the right strategic plan, investors can tap into this deep well to generate an overflow of leads. Some of the topics to be covered include..

-The Unique Benefits of Investing in Empty Houses
-The EXTREME Motivation of Some Abandoned Homeowners
-How to Build a TEAM to Track Down these Leads & CONTACT Potential Sellers
-The “Tell-Tale” Signs that a Property has been Abandoned
-& SO Much More!

If you’re ready to start tapping into this huge opportunity, then this is a meeting you don’t want to miss! Grab your smart phones and mark your calendars now! We’ll be in Destin/FWB on MONDAY, June 24th at the Emerald Coast Convention Center.

ALL WORKSHOPS start promptly at 7 PM with networking and registration beginning at 6:30 PM.

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I would love to attend this seminar, however we are located in Connecticut for a couple more years.  Is there anyway I can get some information on vacant/abandoned properties, as we plan on moving to the panhandle when I retire from my current job, and are looking to find properties in FL to rehab and sell.

    Thanks,

     Lorry

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    How often do you meet up? I'll be traveling to that area in August and as a newbie looking to get started, I'm interested in attending as many events as possible to learn whatever I can. I also would love to invest in the area once I'm ready to pull the trigger.

  • Developer · Daphne, AL · Member since 2015 · 463 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    @Rachelle Duron - We meet every month, in multiple locations.  Our Mobile, AL meeting is typically the 1st Thursday of the month, or the Monday after...but you can always check our website or here on BP for the dates.  I look forward to meeting you!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Matt Robinson that's awesome! I'll keep checking and hope to meet you soon! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.