Must Know Basics of Real Estate Syndication- Multifamily Meetup
- 09/24/19 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
- Free parking in the building surface lot., 1133 Louisiana Avenue Suite 101 Winter Park, Florida 32789
Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Hey BP Crew,
Our 14th Multifamily Investing Meetup will cover the basics of real estate syndications. Register Here
Real estate syndication is an effective way for investors to pool their financial and intellectual resources to invest in properties and projects much bigger than they could afford or manage on their own.
We'll cover these questions and answers:
1. What are the basic terms of a syndication?
2. Why do a syndication?
2. Which items are important to know when raising capital?
3. How do participants make money in a real estate syndication?
4. When do the participants get paid?
Please join us. Make sure to RSVP for this session on Meetup.
Broker Florida (#BK627618)