Beers & Deals San Diego REI Networking Event

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/14/19 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Stone Brewery Liberty Station, we will be in the back patio , 2816 Historic Decatur Rd San Diego, California 92106
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Please join us for a couple drinks and a chance to meet and network with other San Diego Real Estate Investors. No pitching, no fees, just networking.  We will be at the Stone Brewery Liberty Station located on the back patio near the fire pit.  Please reach out for any questions at 619-866-8869. 

@Jason Graves

For some reason, the mobile app doesn’t show the details of the event. It’s Monday October 14th at 5:30PM - Stone Brewery Liberty Station. If you want to DM me ur email address I can add you to the event email chain. We meet once per month, always on Mondays, and always at the Stone Liberty Station.

Originally posted by @Rich Somers :

Please join us for a couple drinks and a chance to meet and network with other San Diego Real Estate Investors. No pitching, no fees, just networking.  We will be at the Stone Brewery Liberty Station located on the back patio near the fire pit.  Please reach out for any questions at 619-866-8869. 

I am going to try and make this one! Just moved back to San Diego and looking to expand my REI portfolio and network. Plus, I live down the road and I love stone beer!

Hey Crew,  I may be able to make this event this evening.  I recently moved to San Diego about 4 months ago.  I am not really looking to get back into the real estate game at this point, but always love to talk about it.  That being said, I’ve done a lot and more than willing to share my experience.