REI on Tap | Katy, TX Real Estate Meetup

REI on Tap | Katy, TX Real Estate Meetup

When:

Where:Little Woodrow's Katy, 22225 Katy Fwy Katy, Texas 77450

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lender · Irving, TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 6 votes


Meet us at Little Woodrow's on Tuesday, November 5th for our first REI on Tap in Katy, TX! Anyone and everyone involved in real estate in Katy and the wider Houston area is welcome.

Your first two drinks are on us! Register for your free ticket to save your spot.

This group is a little bit different. There are no classroom presentations, get-rich-quick gurus, or sales pitches. Just real people, real connections, and no bull.

Be sure to invite your colleagues and friends — the more the merrier!

Sponsored by New Western Acquisitions and DFW Hard Money.

3Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
6y

Hey everyone! I work over at New Western and I will be checking everyone in at the event. Be sure to come by and see me to get your free drinks! I look forward to meeting everyone next week!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Hey - just registered - a newbie investor couple in the area looking to further our network. 

  • Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I just saw this event! I think this will be great, and I've been meaning to check out the Little Woodrows anyway

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Hey everyone! I work over at New Western and I will be checking everyone in at the event. Be sure to come by and see me to get your free drinks! I look forward to meeting everyone next week!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.