Greenville SC Investor Monthly Meetup

Greenville SC Investor Monthly Meetup

This event is brought to you by:It's Greenville

When:

Where:Birds Fly South Ale Project, 1320 Hampton Ave Greenville, South Carolina 29601

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 105 votes

Come network, meet fellow investors, and enjoy a locally brewed beer in a no pressure and relaxed setting.

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
6y

@Jonathan Anderson where and when?

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Jonathan Anderson where and when?

  • Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    @Greg Gillespie - Hi Greg, please see the event details above. It is at "Birds Fly South..." restaurant in Greenville. I attended a meet-up with @Jonathan Anderson last year and it was so helpful. Great group of folks. Come if you can! I am in Anderson, SC, too, so feel free to connect with me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Cheryl Foster thank you. I’m still trying to navigate the forums. Hopefully, I’ll figure it out soon.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Aww....I hate I'm going to miss this month. Are these regular? Every month? Hubs and I already have plans for tomorrow night. Would love to come in January!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.