Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Posted Nov 14 2019, 11:53

No Replies

• 11/20/19 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Dinner meeting. Easy parking., 8825 Tallon Ln NE, Lacey, Washington 98503
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello All You Wise Investors,

Well we have made it to another last meeting of another year. Who would have guessed we would hang on this long. I really want to thank you for all your help and participation.

Since it is our last meeting of the year I would like everyone to come and tell us what your accomplishments have been for the year and a brief description of what you plan to accomplish next year.

There is going to be a couple of surprises at this meeting so I really encourage everyone to attend and find out what the surprises are. Also bring your appetite for dinner, your wants and needs so you can present them to the group. There will be our usual networking before the end of the meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone next Wednesday November 20th. from 6 PM to 9 PM at the Brick Inferno Pizza on Talon Ln. Lacey WA.

Have a wonderful week.