Votes
Corey Thompson
Votes |
Roughneck 2 Real Estate Vegas Mastermind

Corey Thompson
Posted Nov 14 2019, 12:17

No Replies

• 02/20/20 08:00AM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Tickets at R2Rvegasmastermind.com , 4012 South Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
  • $1000

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

So I bought some ticket's to a suite at 10x Growth Con.  I'll also be interviewing Grant Cardone in the near future.  I thought it would be fun to put together a mastermind centered around how to monetize rural leads, and also have some buddies come in from all over the country to share marketing strategies, and how they source private capital to do these deals.  We will also be hanging out the day before too, doing some driving for dollars in a limo (limited space so first come first serve) an meeting with some local Vegas investors.  All in all it's the perfect pretax vacation, and if you're like me, growth con is the perfect place to find your future money partners.

Look forward to meeting the BP community.