Syracuse, NY - Real Estate Investor Meet Up

2 Replies

• 12/05/19 08:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Hunt Real Estate of Dewitt, 6849 E Genesee St. Fayetteville, New York 13066
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello to all fellow Syracuse Real Estate Investors!

This will be the first monthly Real Estate Investors meet up!

Our first meeting will be held at Hunt Real Estate of Dewitt right next to Wegmans. We will meet in the conference room as soon as you enter through the back door of the building. Starting roughly at 8:00 p.m. until whenever. There is no fee.

Please do not be hesitant to join. We encourage people who know nothing about real estate or people looking to get started to stop in. This is how you get started! If you have 2 Units or 200 units, we would like to meet and hear from you as well!

Real Estate meet ups are where I network the most, and is how I bought my first deal, how I found my lender and how I found my handy man I use to this day!

This will be super laid back and will not be a formal presentation as it is our first meet up but more of an open discussion to get started.

Bring a notebook, some topics to discuss or just sit back and listen. We look forward to meeting with you!

Hello Syracuse Investors!!! 

Reminder for our meet up at 8:00pm tonight. We look forward to meeting with you. Bring a pen and paper to take down some notes and exchange contact info!

See you all this evening!