Syracuse, NY - Real Estate Investor Meet Up

Syracuse, NY - Real Estate Investor Meet Up

When:

Where:Enter through front door conference room is towards back, 6849 E Genesee St Fayetteville, New York 13066

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes

Hello investors! Spring is right around the corner which typically helps with any vacant units. Most people move more in the Spring so it can be easier to fill up those vacant units. Our monthly meet up is coming up Thursday February 6th at 7:00pm. Last time we had a GREAT group. 20 people in all. Some great networking went on as well.

This months meet up will be a special treat. I will start by talking about some different financing options and answer a few question for 15 minutes or so. Then we will have the Commerical Loan Officer form Visions Federal Credit Union, Nick LaFlair there to answer any and all questions and talk about lending a little more in depth. I recently just closed on a property that I did a Commerical Mortgage loan with Nick on. A very smooth and easy process thanks to him. 

The reason I wanted to bring in a Commerical Lender is a lot of investors pull out Commerical Loans vs Conventional due to LLC ownership for Liability Protection, "due on sale" clauses on a conventional when switching title to LLC and if you are a seasoned investors with typically more than 10 properties you have to. (Which we will all talk more about on Thursday)

Our meeting will take place Thursday, February 6th 2020 @ 7:00pm at Hunt Real Estate of Dewitt. Enter through the front door and we will be in the conference room towards the back. This is a free meet-up!

Real Estate meet ups are where I network the most, and is how I bought my first deal, how I found my lender and how I found my handy man I use to this day! This is how you get started! If you have 2 Units or 200 units or even none, we would like to meet and hear from you as well!

Bring a notebook, some topics to discuss or just sit back and listen. We look forward to meeting with you!

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    Happy Thursday investors! I am looking forward to tonights meet up in Syracuse, NY. All are welcome. New or seasoned investors. Nick LaFlair, the commercial lender for Visions FCU will be coming in to talk about Commerical lending on rental properties through your LLC. We open up the floor for questions and for networking after as well. See everyone tonight!

    Central New York

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.