Terry Hale
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Malibu, CA
Posted Feb 12 2020, 11:21

No Replies

• 03/20/20 09:00AM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • 2000 N Ocean Blvd Fort Lauderdale , Florida 33305
  • $499

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

What Happens At The Live Event?
My name is Terry Founder of Commercial Real Estate Academy, I look forward to showing you how to invest in all types of Commercial Real Estate including my top 2 property types: Apartments and Storage Facilities and how to profit from these amazing property types.

When most people hear the words “Commercial Real Estate” they think of a bunch of tall building in a large city that some mega wealthy individual must own, right. That’s so far from the truth this information is going to shock you

Have you ever driven down the street and just looked at how much commercial real estate there really is? Have you ever said to yourself “Wow, I would love to own that Commercial Real Estate Facility?” Well, everyday people own them and you can too.

It’s important to understand anyone can do this business using the right strategies and techniques …Terry Hale is the leading expert to show you how.

Terry will show you how to buy all types of commercial property at 30% to 50% of appraised market value.
We’re not talking about using old conventional wisdom, where you put down a bunch of capital and acquire a bank loan.

Terry will show you the secret system in place to explode your wealth in Commercial Real Estate and get deep-discounted wholesale deals offered by motivated sellers in your area.
Needing the right guidance and follow through

Terry will Dispel The Myths on Why Most People Stay Away From Commercial - And why it's such a benefit to you regardless if you want to a smaller Commercial Real Estate Facility or a larger with HUGE bargain-prices with aggressive terms so you can get in the game with none of your own money credit or previous experience!
Step-By-Step you will be walked Through The Transition to Commercial Real Estate Investing - Many investors are focused on foreclosures and smaller paydays, ANYONE can get into commercial NOW through my Made Easy system and explode their net worth with less work…in commercial It Only Takes One deal to set you up for early retirement!
Terry will Walk You Through The Simple Process of NO BANKS Needed – When you’re getting in on deals at 30% - 50% of Appraised market value, there’s a system for financing from day One.
Terry Will Walk You Through The Steps To Success for Monthly Cash Flow– Anyone can get into Commercial Real Estate Investing regardless of your experience…Terry is there for YOU!