DuPage County (Chicagoland) Real Estate Investors Meetup

DuPage County (Chicagoland) Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:Emmett's Ale House, 5200 Main Street Downers Grove, Illinois 60515

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes

The Du Page County Real Estate Investors group was started (3 years strong!) to provide a platform for Du Page County (and surrounding areas) real estate investors to share knowledge, resources, and deals.The members of this group are involved in primarily single family, multifamily and commercial investments, and represent all levels of experience. The focus of the group is professional networking.

Our meetup is at Emmett's Ale House, 5200 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515 from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm. There is a parking lot across the street and in the back of the restaurant that we are allowed to use.

These events are 100% networking. If you have a deal where you need a partner you will have the opportunity to present it to the group.

(Our biggest turn out in Feb 2020!) 

6:30 - 7:30 - Networking

7:30 - 7:45 - Introductions

7:45 - 9:00 - Networking

Come network with like-minded people! 

0Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Naperville, IL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 4 votes
5y

Any update about starting this backup now businesses are reopened? I would love to learn and connect!

Josh 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I was really looking forward to attending my first meetup. I assume it will not happen until April or May, but see you then!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Is this still going on scheduled date?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I assumed that all bars were ordered closed so it was not happening this month. I understand why that order was made, not that I believe there is any constitutionality behind any order prohibiting the right to assemble.

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    6y

    Apologizes for the late reply, tomorrow's meetup is cancelled due to the restaurant shutdowns.

    We will try again for April, and I will post an event here on BP once it's confirmed. 

  • New to Real Estate · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Has this event been rescheduled? Or did it already take place earlier in the summer?

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    6y

    @Jordan Wear Not yet, we are still waiting. 

  • New to Real Estate · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Chris T. thank you, keep us posted! Excited for the meetup whether in person or virtually. if anyone's discussed a pivot to virtual, I'm definitely in for that as well. Looking forward to connecting with everyone, hopefully soon!

  • Real Estate Agent · Naperville, IL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Any update about starting this backup now businesses are reopened? I would love to learn and connect!

    Josh 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Any chance these gatherings will resume? I am in Kane County, very close, would like to get to know local investors, thanks!

    Leo.

  • Real Estate Broker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 57 votes
    5y

    @Leonardo Ristori I heard they're starting back up in October!

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi! When is the next one?

  • Investor · Chicago Suburbs · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    I would like to attend as well if they start back up. Please let me know! Thank you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.